London Northwestern Railway timetable changes from 18th May
From Monday 18 May we will be making some further changes to the London Northwestern Railway timetable.
The timetable includes the reinstatement of services through The Potteries which were temporarily halted last month and the reintroducing a rail replacement service along the Marston Vale Line. We are committed to bring back a train service on the Bletchley – Bedford and Watford Junction – St Albans Abbey routes as soon as possible.
Lawrence Bowman, customer experience director for London Northwestern Railway, said:
“I would like to thank all the people who have stayed away from the railway during the national emergency. Since the travel restrictions have been in place we’ve been able to help thousands of key workers make essential journeys across the region. The well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority which is why we are asking our passengers to act considerately and think very carefully if they really need to travel by train.”
Below is a summary of the services from 18 May onwards and the new timetables are available to view online at www.lnr.uk/coronavirus.
• Birmingham-Liverpool – 1 train per hour
• Birmingham-Northampton – 2 trains per hour
• Northampton-London Euston – 2 trains per hour plus additional morning peak services
• Milton Keynes/Tring-London Euston – 1 train per hour
• Crewe-London Euston via Trent Valley – 1 train per hour
• Bletchley-Bedford (Marston Vale Line) – Hourly rail replacement bus with an all stations and semi fast service
• Watford Junction-St Albans Abbey (Abbey Line) – 40-min frequency rail replacement bus